Plastr is an application owned by Erbauen Labs. It is intended to be used by people who are 15 years of age or older.
What kind of content should not be posted:
- Sexually suggestive content
- Invasions of privacy
- Harassment or Bullying
Violating these rules may result in the removal of content, the suspension of your account and being prohibited from using Plastr in the future altogether.
Usage Data :
By using the Plastr application you agree to let Platsr collect information about your usage of the application, this includes which other Users you correspond with and the nature of your correspondence with other Users. It also includes which Wifi network you are connected to
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Complete Agreement :
These Terms supersede all prior understandings regarding the provision of the Services and save for any fraudulent misrepresentation represent the complete agreement between you and us.
Information We Collect- what you directly provide us
For you to become a Plastr user we need to collect a few important details about you :
- an email address;
- and your date of birth
If you ever want to delete your account, just send email to email@example.com but keep in mind that we may retain certain information in backup for a limited period of time or as required by law.
What You Automatically Provide Us When You Use Our Services
There is some information we collect automatically when you access our Services :
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity and the content you send and receive through our Services. For example, we collect information such as the time, date, sender, receiver.
- Device Information. We collect information about your device, including the hardware model, operating system and version and browser language. We also collect certain device information that will help us diagnose problems in the hopefully rare event you experience any crash or other problem while using our Services.
- Wifi network Information. We collect information about your Wifi network because that is the source through which we create user groups who can interact. We never share your Wifi usage data with third parties and only use it so other users can see which other users are available to interact with them.
How We Use Information
- Communicate with you: we may send you marketing communications; respond to your comments and questions; provide customer service; and send you technical notices, security alerts, and other informational messages;
- Monitor and analyse trends and usage;
- Develop, improve, and refine products, services, and functionality
How We Share Information
Here is the type of information we may share about you with others and how we do so :
- When you send a message, your recipients will see your username, details you have entered in your profile page and whatever your chat message says
- We may share information about you in response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is consistent with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, or regulation; to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others; or in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others